SpringCreek participates in many affordable pricing programs such as:
- Public Service/Teachers/Civil Service/First Responders/Health Care Worker Discounts
- Compassionate Corps, a fertility treatment and pharmaceutical discount program for military members and their spouses
- Livestrong Foundation, a fertility treatment and pharmaceutical fertility discount program for those diagnosed with cancer
- Compassionate Care, EMD Serono’s medication discount program
- Design Rx First Steps medication discount program
- And many others!
Public Service/Teachers/Civil Service/First Responders/Health Care Worker Discounts
At SpringCreek, we want to give back to people who contribute to making our communities a better place every day. You care for our children, our sick, our injured, our troubled, and now it is our turn to care for you and to nurture your dreams of having a family. We offer a minimum of a 5% discount on treatments not covered by insurance and are eligible for special bundled services and medication packages for IVF.
SpringCreek is proud that they were the first fertility center in the area to participate in Compassionate Corp, a discount treatment and medication program for military service members. As a retired Air Force veteran, Dr. Groll recognizes your commitment to your country and knows how important your family is. We want to offer every possibility for you to preserve your ability to have a child and to help you build your family when you are ready to welcome a baby. SpringCreek financial counselors will work closely with you to help breakdown financial barriers to achieving your dreams.
Fertility Treatment Discounts
SpringCreek offers discounts on services not covered by your insurance for military personnel – active and veteran. These point of service discounts begin at 10% but other discounts are available based upon military status and income levels.
Fertility Preservation Discounts
SpringCreek encourages all military service people to consider fertility preservation. We offer considerable discount on treatments and storage so that your opportunities to grow your family are not compromised after dangerous military missions.
LIVESTRONG Sharing Hope Program
SpringCreek has partnered with the Lance Armstrong LIVESTRONG Foundation’s Sharing Hope Program, which was created to provide educational, moral and financial support to patients and couples who want to preserve their fertility. The program allows our center to provide discounted services and donated medications for those who qualify. For more information or to apply for assistance visit their website.
Depending on income, eligible, self-pay patients may save either 50% or 75% off the self-pay price of medications. Eligible patients can use the program for multiple cycles during each year. In addition, eligible veterans will save at least 25% off their medications. Please click on the link below to find the application and additional information regarding Compassionate Care. To learn more visit EMDSerono Compassionate Care
In addition to these programs, SpringCreek offers an affordable pricing IVF program for qualified patients.
- Applied for Compassionate Care and received at least 25% assistance.
- Annual household income (including business income, rents, capital gains, etc.) must be $80,000 or less based on last two years US Federal Tax Returns of both partners (weighting towards most recent year).
- Meets normal medical criteria for desired treatment.
- Uninsured or denied insurance coverage for the treatments and procedures.
- Must be U.S. Resident.
- Re-qualification required every 12 months. Send in updated tax returns.